Iridescent is a global engineering and technology education non-profit. We support low-income communities (especially parents) to engage their children in engineering and technology projects. We have been running for 12 years and have supported 100,000+ underserved children and parents across 100 countries.
We are strongly supported by the engineering and tech industry, and work closely with corporations to recruit and train employees to serve as mentors to our program participants. A key element to our success is building and maintaining strong relationships with corporations.
We are seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager to engage corporations and their employees in skills-based volunteering.
- Identify corporate partners for employee engagement opportunities
- Build relationship with corporations (engineering, science, financial, etc)
- Work closely with program teams to develop meaningful volunteering and employee engagement opportunities
- Host program information and mentor orientation sessions
- Train and work with volunteers and mentors
- Retain strong relationships with volunteers
- Gather mentor impact stories
- Support communication strategy to maintain and strengthen relationships with corporate partners
- Develop reports to keep partners and corporations updated
- Work closely with fund development team to meet with and convert corporate partners to potential funders for our programs
- Other responsibilities can include: direct program implementation, partnership management and training, grant writing, etc.
- Occasional travel as necessary
- Experience building corporate engagement strategies
- Track record of having executed programs and strategies that had resulted direct increase in funding
- Comfortable working in dynamic, remote environments
- Comfortable working with professionals in engineering and technology fields
- Strong communication skills, including written and public speaking
- Tenacity and organization skills to maintain relations with many partners at once
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Review our website (http://iridescentlearning.org/) to learn more about our programs: Technovation & Curiosity Machine and think about how we might engage a corporate partner through these programs.
- Identify a specific corporation from the bio-tech space who might be a good fit to become our funder.
- Build an engagement strategy for the corporation you identified as a good fit.
- Who will you contact and how?
- What volunteer opportunity will you suggest and why?
- How will you maintain the relationship during a 12- month period?
- What updates will you provide to keep the corporation engaged? Please include any information you would need from programs team to share externally.
- Lastly, how will you work with fund development team to convert this corporation into becoming a funder?
- Submit all materials to [email protected]