Hack Day Tutorial Guide
- Attend a Hack Day to learn how to program apps using App Inventor.
The Hack Day curriculum takes approximately 8 hours to complete.
Mentors can help arrange Hack Day through contacts in local colleges and universities or find another suitable venue. Undergraduate and graduate computer science students can volunteer for the event. Teachers can also help to arrange Hack Day.
Please post comments about Hack Day in the Hack Day Forum.
- tutorial instructions (PRINT one copy per student)
- tutorial questions (PRINT one copy per student)
- laptops with App Inventor installed
- Android phones (if available)
- USB cables for phones (if available)
- notebook and pencil for taking notes
- camera (optional) for taking photos of the event!
- lunch and water bottle