LOS ANGELES VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Do you resonate with our mission to inspire children to become excited about learning? Would you like to get more involved? READ ON!
Marketing and PR
- Develop marketing collateral that can be shared with students, parents, donors, and corporate sponsors
- Manage the development of Youtube videos that can be used for viral marketing
- Manage our social media presence (Blogs, Twitter, Facebook)
- Manage PR efforts. Pitch stories to relevant news outlets and blogs.
Photography and Filmmaking
- Take pictures at our events and work with the marketing team to use photographs for marketing materials, donor outreach, etc.
- Record footage to document our events and create films that can be shared on the website and used as part of our PR efforts.
- Seek, develop, and manage partnerships with other organizations that are aligned with our mission.
- Assist with planning the grand-finale Pitch Night event including interfacing with potential speakers, finding venues, and engaging sponsors.
Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Develop and maintain a list of potential funding agencies and potential corporate sponsors.
- Apply for grants. We have many successful grant applications to work off of and we can help you get started.
- Help us with any legal issues that may come up.
Email Jenna@IridescentLearning.org for more information.